We are able to offer advice on a range of issues including benefits, employment, housing, education, and any general inquiries. Our experienced advisors are able to refer to our in-house services or signpost to other relevant agencies. We are also happy to advise employers and other agencies who are assisting people with Asperger syndrome.
- The Autism Act is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdon. The Act makes provision about the needs of adults who have autistic spectrum disorders, including autism and Asperger syndrome.
- National Autistic Society provides support, information and practical advice to autistic adults, children and their family carers in the UK. The Society aims to increase public understanding of autism and the wider community leading to better services and improved laws.
- NICE (national centre for clinical excellence) guidelines on diagnosis
- IPSEA offers independent legally based advice, support and training to help get the right education for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities
- SEND Local Offer Norfolk County Council sets out all in one place information about provision that is available and expected across Education – Health – Social Care