Asperger East Anglia was originally set up by families of people with Asperger syndrome who freely gave their time to provide community support. Today the charity offers a range of opportunities to get involved, including:
- VOLUNTEERING – opportunities become available at different times. We welcome applications from people who have skills that would be of benefit in our Beccles trading project.This project offers service-users opportunities to learn new skills in electronics, woodwork, and retail. Other opportunities become available in Norwich, Norfolk
- FUNDRAISING -we welcome support with community fundraising on behalf of the charity and can offer assistance to promote fundraising events
- CHARITABLE LEGACY – if Asperger East Anglia is a charity close to your heart and you wish to recognise this in your will, please contact us for our charity details. Our contact details can be found here.
- MONETARY DONATIONS – we welcome donations of any size in support of our charitable activities, which can be made online via TotalGiving and PayPal, by sending a cheque or via bank transfer.
- Our donation page can be reached here – HOW YOU CAN DONATE